BD Performance have partnered with Klarna to offer our customers great finance options.
Finance your order in 3 simple steps:
1. Select your item(s) from our vast range of performance car parts.
2. Choose the 'Klarna Finance' option at the checkout (you will be re-directed to the Klarna application site).
3. Once approved you will be notified via email and your items will be dispatched from our warehouse.
Interest free finance: Available on all orders over £700
Representative APR 0%
Available over 6, 9 or 12 months
Representative example: Goods price £750.00
Deposit (10%): £75.00
Agreement duration: 12 months
12 monthly instalments of: £56.25
Total amount payable: £750.00
Cost of credit: £0.00
Representative rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
Classic credit finance: Available on all orders over £300
Representative APR 15.9%
Available over 12, 24, 36, 48 months
Goods price: £300.00
Deposit (10%): £30.00
12 months 12 monthly installments of: £24.35
Total amount payable: £322.20
Cost of credit: £22.20
Representative rate of interest (fixed): 15.9%
Will I be eligible for finance?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address where your bank account is registered.
How much can I borrow?
When checking out online, just fill out our easy online application form and you can be approved for up to £25,000 to use for the item(s) you wish to purchase. Use our calculator to determine how much you can spend based on your monthly payments. The minimum order is £300 (including VAT).
Is a deposit required?
Yes, on all credit options a minimum of 10% deposit is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance.
How are my monthly payments paid?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically, the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
What length of repayment is available?
You can choose a 6, 9, 12, 24, 36 or 48 month loan repayment period.
Can I have my goods sent to a different address when I pay by finance?
Unfortunately not. It is a condition of the finance provider that all goods are to be delivered to the billing address on your credit application form and not a different delivery address.
Can I pay my agreement off early?
You have the right under section 94 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to repay early in full or in part at any point. If you wish to pay any amount early you must give notice to the credit provider. Unless you repay in full, any early repayment you make will not reduce the duration of the agreement but, if you give them notice of your intention to pay an amount early, they will recalculate the amount of the remaining monthly instalments.
How often can I take out a Credit Agreement?
Customers are only allowed 1 application in any 3 month period. Subsequent applications within this period will unfortunately be pre-declined.
BD Performance acts as a credit intermediary and offer credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ).
Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.
Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431.
Terms and conditions of use
The Use of our website and the sale and purchase of goods from this website are governed by our terms and conditions set out below.
"We" or "Our" means BD Performance and / or our suppliers. "You" or "your" means the person ordering from this website.
BD Performance acts as an agent in the sale of goods which are supplied by our suppliers and are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
All warranties and guaranties are provided entirely by the manufacturers and are subject to their terms and conditions. BD Performance will deal direct with manufacturers on your behalf but accepts no liability for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any warranty claim.
These terms and conditions cover all sales made through this website and telephone orders. All prices are in GBP (Sterling) and are subject to change without notice. All goods are sold subject to availability. Where goods are temporarily out of stock we will contact you so that you may choose between a refund on the item, or to wait for new stock.
Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure the product descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate, we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
Disclaimer: Any information provided on this website is taken from the manufacturers catalogues for guidance only and may or may not fit any imported vehicle. Please check with us if you are unsure. As such BD Performance takes no responsibility in respect of any claim including labour whatsoever and however caused, arising from the use of any parts bought from us which are incorrect for the buyers vehicle (DO NOT FIT ANY PARTS WHICH ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUR VEHICLE) make sure the part is the same as the one you are removing and if you feel you have the wrong part then contact us before attempting to fit them.
Before returning your goods, please read the following instructions carefully. Your return is subject to our standard conditions of sale and final inspection of the goods upon return. You must have notified us within 14 days of receiving the goods that you wish to return them for refund. Items which we have specially ordered for you cannot be accepted for return. To qualify the item(s) must be returned unused, complete with original packaging and in "as new" saleable condition. Postage costs will be your responsibility.
If packaging is damaged you will be liable for a 25% surcharge to cover our repackaging costs.
1. Please include inside the box your order number, full name and reason for return.
2. Do not put any address label directly on the product box or packaging, always use additional packaging to protect the product box/packaging.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure the parcel is sufficiently packaged for transit. Please aim to return your items within 7 days after notification.
4. It is very important that you obtain proof of despatch from your local post office as we are unable to accept responsibility for lost items without proof of posting.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom , Germany , Sweden , Norway , Denmark , Finland , Austria and the Netherlands .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria , the United Kingdom , Germany , Sweden , Norway , Denmark and Finland .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
BD Performance, Unit B, Maesgwyn Garage, Maesgwyn Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AP
Contact Tel: 01978 758 598